Skip to main content

Event & Transportation Assistance

Event Equipment and Street Closure Fees

If you have a request related to renting event equipment, please fill out the form linked here as completely and accurately as possible. 

If you have a request related to paying street closure fees to the Bureau of Street Services, please reach out to our office directly at, and include your BSS Special Event reference number.  

Transportation Assistance 

Council District 1 has buses available for CD1 organizations who need transportation assistance. All requests must be submitted one month in advance. 

All available buses have been reserved. Please check back at the start of the new fiscal year in July 2024 to request transportation assistance.